Login  |  Register

Author Topic: V4 Rules updates  (Read 494 times)

bigchris

• View Profile
V4 Rules updates
« on: August 31, 2017, 09:04:11 AM »
BF is updating the rules.  Scott they addressed your Stuka zu Fuss fun.  Back to one shot for you.  Other changes are afoot.

http://www.flamesofwar.com/hobby.aspx?art_id=5739
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: V4 Rules updates
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 10:18:25 PM »
It looks as if BF is paying attention to the complaints about v4. With another few tweaks to the the rules and missions, I might be tempted to jump back into the fray. Let's hope the changes continue.
"A leader leads by example, not by force."

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 11:21:44 AM »
So, the drama continues at BF.  The mini rulebooks in the 4 new LW box sets is, by all accounts, simply the MW book reskinned.  So now there are two rulebooks.  the EW/LW book previously released to convert existing forces, and a new rulebook with the new army boxes.  And, of course, there is this nonsense now.  LW Command cards:

https://www.flamesofwar.com/Default.aspx?tabid=53&art_id=5840

The interwebs is alive with arguments galore right now.
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 12:00:37 PM »
Sigh... I'm glad I'm not paying attention to FoW anymore.
"A leader leads by example, not by force."