Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Sunday gatherings  (Read 1863 times)

bigchris

• View Profile
Re: Sunday gatherings
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2017, 11:51:57 AM »
I'll be back in this Sunday with LADG Samurai looking for another round of prep games for the December tournament.  And for those who aren't playing LADG, don't let that stop you from coming in and playing FoW, BA, or anything else.
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2017, 03:59:10 PM »
I should be there as well.
"A leader leads by example, not by force."

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2017, 11:18:54 AM »
I'll be in with my completed (finally!)  Samurai army for LADG.  And once again, for those who have other interests, please join in and game!  FoW, Bolt Action, whatever you like.  I'd like to see some familiar faces.
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2017, 11:58:57 AM »
Bob Rioux and I will be there to practice for our team tournament in January. Matt may or may not be there as well. I have heard that Spartacus may be making an appearance... :)

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2017, 09:20:20 AM »
I will be in tomorrow for a last practice game before next weekends tournament.

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2017, 09:57:57 AM »
I will be in Sunday with LADG for some pre-January tournament Practice.  I will also have my Bolt Acyion books available for those who want a preview of January's activities.

Jen Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2017, 07:22:41 AM »
Yes I would like to read one of those books this Sunday 12/24/2017 if you plan on being ther

Jen Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2017, 07:26:54 AM »
Hello will anyone be at the portal this Sunday 12/24/2017 for 12 pm? If yes please reply thanks so much!!! Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2017, 04:51:23 PM »
I'm going to be traveling on Sunday, so will not be in. Enjoy the holiday!

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2017, 12:49:27 PM »
Realizing Sunday is New Years eve.  Is there anyone thinking of stopping by the store tomorrow?

Mean Saloney

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2017, 02:53:38 PM »
Realizing Sunday is New Years eve.  Is there anyone thinking of stopping by the store tomorrow?

I probably will, though I don't have anything built for Bolt Action yet besides one rifleman. Are you going to have the demo kit ready by tomorrow already?

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2017, 03:11:45 PM »
Unfortunately, I am still in the assembly process myself.  I could bring FoW instead.  I have a list I want to test out.

Mean Saloney

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2017, 03:38:06 PM »
Unfortunately, I am still in the assembly process myself.  I could bring FoW instead.  I have a list I want to test out.

Sounds good what're you bringing, Axis or Allies? And 1650?

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2017, 04:08:13 PM »
1780 LW Germans for a tournament at Blackmoon games later in January

Mean Saloney

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2017, 09:29:41 PM »
Alright, I'll be there with some Brits.