Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Sunday gatherings  (Read 2155 times)

Karl

• View Profile
Re: Sunday gatherings
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2018, 03:55:43 PM »
Hi.
Is anyone playing FOW on Sunday's?

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2018, 04:34:10 PM »
Hi Karl! These days we are mostly playing Bolt Action. I'm not playing FoW any more, but I believe Chris still is, so you might want to check in with him for a game.
"A leader leads by example, not by force."

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2018, 05:39:46 PM »
I do still keep tabs on FoW, but I am also organizing and running Bolt Action events right now.  That being said, I won't be in tomorrow as I am recovering from the flu and didn't think spreading germs to all of you would be to sporting of me.  I believe Scott McLaughlin and Jen Roy are still fully into FoW and one of them may be interested in a pickup game. 
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

Mean Saloney

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2018, 05:58:12 PM »
I've got a 500pt german force mostly assembled for bolt action. I know Chris is out, but anybody else planning on stopping in?

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2018, 12:27:57 AM »
I'd love to play, Sean, but my Commandos aren't fully assembled yet.

AvogadroTheMole

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2018, 08:02:20 PM »
Humbug! I was focused on the Bolt Action league thread and missed these messages. I was there with my stuff wondering where everyone was.

Mean Saloney

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2018, 12:21:32 PM »
Humbug! I was focused on the Bolt Action league thread and missed these messages. I was there with my stuff wondering where everyone was.

Dang, sorry. I didn't come because I didn't think anyone would be there. I should be good to go for this coming Sunday though.

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2018, 09:49:06 AM »
I will be back this Sunday as well.  Also I will have a preview of our upcoming multi store escalation league for you guys to see.
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

AvogadroTheMole

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2018, 04:41:35 PM »

Dang, sorry. I didn't come because I didn't think anyone would be there. I should be good to go for this coming Sunday though.

No worries. We were two ships passing on different boards in the night. If I had thought active planning was happening outside of the BA board I could have easily piped in and let you know you had a matchup.

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2018, 12:37:36 PM »
I will be back in this Sunday for the conclusion of the BA Intro league and to share details of the upcoming Escalation league as well as post a sign up sheet at the store to hopefully get more attention.

Mean Saloney

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2018, 06:10:37 PM »
I will be skipping this Sunday due to weather and the fact that I'm on call this weekend for my job. More time for painting I guess.

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2018, 08:01:32 PM »
I won't be in either. We'll catch you next week for 750 points.

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2018, 11:45:25 AM »
Is anyone up for Bolt Action tomorrow (April 8)?

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2018, 10:46:54 PM »
I will be there around noon

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2018, 09:55:41 AM »
Very good, I'll see you soon.