Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Intro list building (updated)  (Read 971 times)

bigchris

• View Profile
Re: Intro list building (updated)
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2018, 09:20:21 AM »
So with one squad in a transport what's people's opinion on armament. Both squads will probably be 6man (transported one has to be 6).

I could do one squad with all assault rifles, and the other has an LMG and maybe an assault rifle for NCO or some such

I could do one squad with half assault rifles, half SMGs, and then the other can get 2 LMGs

Or I can make the squads more general purpose at least with the LMGs. I could give each squad one and then as many assault rifles as I can in the mobile squad. What's people's thoughts?

Firstly, which transport are you taking that has a limit of 6?

You probably want to go with 1 squad set for maneuver and assault, and 1 set as support.  Just remember, balancing everything to have enough order dice is definitely important.  Load up with too much on a basic squad and you could be short elsewhere if something goes sideways.
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

winterwolf8601

• View Profile
Re: Intro list building (updated)
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2018, 07:16:13 PM »
Chris plan is that HQ(2) and FJ squad(6) go in the 251/9 (can carry 8).

I end up with 5 order dice regardless. It's basically a way of distributing remaining points. I could probably get the other squad up to 7 guys, but 8 is kinda out of question and I can't really get a 6th dice.