Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Bolt Action Winter Offensive; Escalation League  (Read 1458 times)

bigchris

• View Profile
Re: Bolt Action Winter Offensive; Escalation League
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2018, 10:16:44 PM »
The 82nd Airborne will be dropping in as well.
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2018, 10:41:49 AM »
We are entering the final phase of the escalation league!  games are now 1000 points.  I hope to see everyone out in the next few weekends!
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

samclaughlin

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2018, 02:01:25 PM »
I'll be there tomorrow. Chris, could you bring the German Halftrack, if you are going to be there. I have not gotten all my Warlord order in yet:(

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2018, 05:00:07 PM »
Sorry I missed this.  I was entertaining some of my wife’s family visiting from out of the country

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2018, 08:24:21 PM »
I’ll be assisting Jon at CTgamercon at Mohegan Sun tomorrow.  1000 points for games and I’ll see ya next weekend.

AvogadroTheMole

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2018, 08:31:24 PM »
Mike C and I will be there tomorrow.

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2018, 08:44:57 PM »
Since next Sunday is Easter, would you be interesting in meeting on Saturday instead, Chris?
"A leader leads by example, not by force."

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2018, 08:57:25 AM »
Since next Sunday is Easter, would you be interesting in meeting on Saturday instead, Chris?

Sunday will be a pass for the holiday, we will continue starting in April running right up to the tournament.  Saturday, I'm hoping to get a last training session in for ADG before the tournament at Havoc.

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2018, 05:42:14 PM »
Very good!
"A leader leads by example, not by force."