Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Bolt Action Winter Offensive; Escalation League  (Read 1457 times)

bigchris

• View Profile
Re: Bolt Action Winter Offensive; Escalation League
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2018, 12:26:16 PM »
This is the last week at 500 points.  I will be at the BattleStandard this week to help them out.  For this last week at 500 you guys can pick any scenario of your choice, just pare it down for a 4x4 table.  Keep track of points, and I will be posting the first score update next week!
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

Mean Saloney

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2018, 02:37:22 PM »
This is the last week at 500 points.  I will be at the BattleStandard this week to help them out.  For this last week at 500 you guys can pick any scenario of your choice, just pare it down for a 4x4 table.  Keep track of points, and I will be posting the first score update next week!

What's the mission list this week?

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2018, 04:11:02 PM »

What's the mission list this week?

Ladies choice.  Any scenario you might like.  Then we up to 750 next week.
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2018, 08:24:36 PM »
I just wanted to give you all fair warning that the Churchill AVRE will be in my list starting at 750 points. Please be sure to include something in your lists that can deal with it!  :)
"A leader leads by example, not by force."

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2018, 05:02:53 PM »
For those participating on the Bolt Action escalation league,  the weather is going to be a bit dodgy tomorrow.  So if you don’t want to try getting out tomorrow don’t worry.  I will extend the 500 point time to the following weekend to get those third games in.

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2018, 09:56:37 PM »
Should I bring 500 points this weekend, then?

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2018, 08:17:34 AM »
Should I bring 500 points this weekend, then?

Not if you already have your 3 500 point games finished.  You can move on to 750 points.  Besides, I know you're dying to get that Churchill on the table  ;D

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2018, 06:54:47 PM »
Not if you already have your 3 500 point games finished.  You can move on to 750 points.  Besides, I know you're dying to get that Churchill on the table  ;D

True enough! I just primed it today.  :)

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2018, 06:11:09 PM »
So assuming everyone has gotten their three 500 point games in, tomorrow kicks off 750 points.  Games are now played on the regular 4x6 table and you can begin exploring the attacker/defender scenarios.  Oh, and Everything is available now.  Tanks, free units.  So have at it.  And I will be by with both 500, in case someone missed a game, and 750 points of US Airborne!

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2018, 07:23:30 PM »
Very good, I'll see you tomorrow.

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2018, 01:06:34 PM »
Matt, or Mike,

Don't forget to post a link for the tournament rules so people can look them over.

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2018, 11:04:43 AM »
The Winter league continues at 750 again this Sunday.  I will over at the Battle Standard moving them along.  So have fun!

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2018, 03:45:46 PM »
I hope to be in tomorrow. Will anyone else be there?

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2018, 02:46:01 PM »
I will be in tomorrow (March 11). I hope to see you all there!

AvogadroTheMole

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2018, 06:26:46 PM »
The red army will be holding its ground against any comers.