Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Official FAQ and Errata  (Read 189 times)

Mean Saloney

• View Profile
Official FAQ and Errata
« on: February 07, 2018, 04:34:04 PM »
https://articles.warlordgames.com/new-bolt-action-errata-faq/?utm_source=Warlord+Games+Newsletter&utm_campaign=dcce4cd7c7-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_02_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b7e928b4ed-dcce4cd7c7-132851941&mc_cid=dcce4cd7c7&mc_eid=de819a7a20

This solves the question I had in our last game where I wasn't sure how to move a fixed weapon into some woods. It's now defined as a 6" run into rough terrain, which is what we figured but the rules as written suggested they simply couldn't enter the woods.

Also Phil's 250/9 gets a nice buff with the removal of the Open topped rule. Not sure I get that one though...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 04:38:54 PM by Mean Saloney »

bigchris

• View Profile
Re: Official FAQ and Errata
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 12:13:20 PM »
Also Phil's 250/9 gets a nice buff with the removal of the Open topped rule. Not sure I get that one though...

Still can get fragged by AT weapons, that just means no autokill in assault.
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

Mean Saloney

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 08:51:04 PM »

The more important part I think is that it can't get pins from small arms fire.

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 10:11:30 AM »

The more important part I think is that it can't get pins from small arms fire.

True, But AT-Rifles, Bazookas, PIATs, Panzerfausts, and Schreks will still put a nice dent in it.
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.