Login  |  Register

Author Topic: ADG 101  (Read 819 times)

bigchris

• View Profile
ADG 101
« on: February 15, 2018, 07:57:56 PM »
Anyone up for a learning game on Saturday?  Say around 12 noon?
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

AvogadroTheMole

• View Profile
Re: ADG 101
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 09:14:39 PM »
Good chance of a yes. Will update tomorrow.

AvogadroTheMole

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 12:34:29 PM »
The stars appear to be right for noon. Any thing you want to see thrown against you?

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 02:21:43 PM »
The stars appear to be right for noon. Any thing you want to see thrown against you?

What won't wipe me out too quickly?
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 12:49:33 PM »
There is a 40K doubles tourney at the Portal this Saturday, but I would think this game is small enough we could simply play on the tables in the front of the store.  Or we could let it pass for this week and meetup another day. I am also planning on attending the Havoc Tourney.  Registration is next month.  So a little more than a month for tutoring and I might be ready to give it another go.

AvogadroTheMole

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 03:04:43 PM »
I might be available to play.

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 11:24:51 AM »
If you want to take a pass this Saturday that's ok with me.  I know your schedule is getting tight with everything coming together for your job.

AvogadroTheMole

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 01:20:40 PM »
Upon further review, I pretty much need to choose between playing on Saturday or Sunday. I think I will choose Sunday and the possibility for multiple games.

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2018, 07:36:27 PM »
Upon further review, I pretty much need to choose between playing on Saturday or Sunday. I think I will choose Sunday and the possibility for multiple games.

No problem. 

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2018, 11:05:42 AM »
Just an FYI they are having some sort of swap meet at the store Saturday, so finding space to play might be difficult.

AvogadroTheMole

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2018, 12:26:12 PM »
Chris,
   Still looking for a game tomorrow?

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2018, 02:08:35 PM »
They have a big 40k tournament scheduled for tomorrow.  I’m not sure there will be space for a game

AvogadroTheMole

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2018, 06:08:00 PM »
Chris,
   Are you looking for an ADG game on Saturday? The stars look like they will be right for me to play.

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2018, 06:04:26 PM »
I am able to get out for a game.  Shall we meet around noon?

AvogadroTheMole

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2018, 10:29:32 PM »
Noon is agreeable.