Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Regular meeting day?  (Read 202 times)

Captainecho

• View Profile
Regular meeting day?
« on: December 31, 2016, 12:14:42 AM »
Hey folks, Tom from danbury here. I really enjoy playing you guys at the portal. Let me know if there are regular days folks meet up? Traffic is pretty bad heading your way on a weekday evening, but if folks are free let me know?

Im around this coming weekend (January 7th and 8th) I got to play a fun game against Mike this past week, and he gave me some new list ideas to try out. Give a shout if you're around.

Zach

• View Profile
Re: Regular meeting day?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 08:51:34 AM »
Our regular meeting time is on Sundays from 12:00 to 5:00. I'll be around tomorrow and next sunday as well with my US armored. I could use more practice for the tournement.
Well, it's like this. I was on a hill as a battery commander with six anti-tank guns and the Americans kept sending tanks down this road. Every time they sent a tank, we knocked it out. Finally, we ran out of ammunition and the Americans didn't run out of tanks. And that's it in a nutshell.

bigchris

• View Profile
Re: Regular meeting day?
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 02:43:38 PM »
Hello Tom,

Like Zach said, we meet on Sundays 12 noon to around 5 pm.  I should be there as well tomorrow.
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.