Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Weekly schedule  (Read 145 times)

bigchris

• View Profile
Weekly schedule
« on: February 07, 2017, 09:49:48 AM »
Ok troops, form a school circle around me and take a knee.

Now we have had some shifting in personnel due to job changes and people moving away for reasons of employment.  Gathering together has been shaky for a few months as a result.  So, I want to make it clear that we do allow for a flexible timeframe to meet for games at the store.

To clarify;
Sunday 12 noon to 5 pm.  This suits several members due to scheduling conflicts during the week, so it is the clubs primary group gathering time.
Weekdays; Any other day of the week is perfectly fine for those whose schedules, or personnel lives do not permit making an appearance at the regular Sunday gatherings. 
Saturdays; Are, as always, an open day, providing this does not conflict with any scheduled event (ours or others) that may be using the tables that day.
Meetups;  Anyone here can make plans to meet up when their schedule permits, you don't have to wait for planned club gatherings to get games in.  Members are free to schedule games during the stores regular hours of operation.  For instance, I work second shift, but I can squeeze a game in between 12 noon and about 2 pm during the weekdays.

You all know where the club terrain is stored and are free to use it.  All the club asks is that you return it to storage when finished.  Please make sure you account for all pieces, let's not leaving anything for the POG's to break.

OK, now you know.  And knowing is half the battle.  The other half is rolling dice.

Dismissed.
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.