Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Watch On The Rhine  (Read 1324 times)

JoeLaderoute

• View Profile
Watch On The Rhine
« on: December 31, 2016, 01:01:36 AM »
I will be updating the roster along will any new updates leading up to the tournament on this forum along with the other 3 pages. Happy New Years!
To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.

winterwolf8601

• View Profile
Re: Watch On The Rhine
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 02:14:22 AM »
Happy New Years Joey

JoeLaderoute

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 10:17:13 PM »
1700 Points Late War Tournament

Lists only from the new Battle of the Bulge & Ardennes Offensive compilation allowed
No Fortified Companies
Possible Random Blizzard conditions

Starting time: Check in between 1000 and 1030
Round 1: 1030-1245 (Fair Fight Mission)
Lunch/Dress Parade: 1245-1330
Round 2: 1330-1600 (Defensive Mission)
Round 3: 1615-1815 (Mobile Mission)

$10 entry fee
Awards for
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th
Best Painted

Please email all lists to joeladeroute138@gmail.com

1) Joey Laderoute -Americans
2) Jeff Mayo -Germans
3) Thomas Mullane -Germans
4) Chris Kadish -Germans
5) Phil Messier -Germans
6) Chris Hammond -Americans
7) John Kolinich -Americans
8) Jim Dirmier -Germans
9) Richard White -Germans
10) Gerry Lane -Germans
11) Dalton Haskins -Americans
12) Robert Riley -Americans
13) Chris Johnson -Germans
14) Richard Meacher -British
15) Anthony Spychalsky -Americans
16) Mike Radley -Americans
17) Richard Haskins -Americans
18) Tim Morrisey -Germans
19) Bob Donally -Germans
20) Mike Cunningham -Americans
21) Zach Blume -Americans
22) Matt Fullmer -Germans
To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.

JoeLaderoute

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 10:21:45 PM »
So this is the most updated roster along with the news that there will be awards for a 4th and 5th place, at the very least there will be prizes if you make 4th or 5th. It was brought to my attention that the prize pot should be split up between more players, which i agree is a good idea. Happy New Years.

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 11:11:26 AM »
Sounds good! Thanks for keeping us up to date.
"A leader leads by example, not by force."

JoeLaderoute

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 10:21:59 PM »
Greetings commanders, we are roughly a week out from Watch On The Rhine! The extended forecast looks favorable, and everything is set for a great day of Flames of War! I have stated previously lists can be submitted as late as the night before the tournament, which is still fine. But i would appreciate it if they were sent earlier, so I'm not staying up late on the eve of the event verifying lists are legal. This will sadly be the last Version 3 event we host at Black Moon, so lets have it go out with a bang! See you all soon.

JoeLaderoute

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 08:49:57 AM »
Zach Blume, Mike Cunningham, Matt Fullmer, and Chris Kadish please submit your lists to me by Friday. You can email them to me at joeladeroute138@gmail.com, if any of you have had a change of plans and need to cancel please give me advanced notice so I can fill your spot. See you all soon!

winterwolf8601

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2017, 03:39:51 PM »
What time should we aim to arrive if we are bringing terrain?

JoeLaderoute

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2017, 04:37:37 PM »
Between 0900-1000 if you're setting up a table with your terrain. Thanks for helping, we have a lot to set up.

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2017, 07:07:03 PM »
As it turns out, I will not be able to participate in the tournament on Saturday.  :(  Have a great time, everyone!
"A leader leads by example, not by force."

AvogadroTheMole

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2017, 02:23:19 PM »
Chris, are we still on board for me to ride up with you? If so, where should I meet up with you?

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2017, 07:51:09 PM »
Chris, are we still on board for me to ride up with you? If so, where should I meet up with you?

As far as I know. It makes more sense for you to head my way instead of me driving down to get you and then drive back.  Would it be possible for you to meet me at the Big Y grocery in East Windsor?  It's on your side of the river and we can quickly get on the highway from there.
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

Zach

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2017, 01:07:31 PM »
I hope this isn't too late but would anyone be able to lend me a M8 Greyhound tomorrow?
Well, it's like this. I was on a hill as a battery commander with six anti-tank guns and the Americans kept sending tanks down this road. Every time they sent a tank, we knocked it out. Finally, we ran out of ammunition and the Americans didn't run out of tanks. And that's it in a nutshell.

winterwolf8601

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2017, 02:42:08 PM »
I can.

Zach

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2017, 03:01:17 PM »
thanks Phil
Well, it's like this. I was on a hill as a battery commander with six anti-tank guns and the Americans kept sending tanks down this road. Every time they sent a tank, we knocked it out. Finally, we ran out of ammunition and the Americans didn't run out of tanks. And that's it in a nutshell.