Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Test of Honor  (Read 213 times)

bigchris

• View Profile
Test of Honor
« on: March 16, 2017, 11:02:34 AM »
Another new startup game coming from Warlord is called Test of Honor.  This is a skirmish game set in Japan during the time of the Samurai.  I have already placed an Pre-order for the full startup which includes several additional warbands.  I have a couple of other new players who are trying both this game, and tabletop gaming for the first time.  Kinda excited about this one meself.

http://www.warlordgames.com/preview-test-of-honour-the-samurai-skirmish-game/
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

bigchris

• View Profile
Re: Test of Honor
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 10:57:32 AM »
My Test of Honor startup arrived this week.  I will have the kits with me today if anyone wants to stop by and check it out.  I'll be at the Portal between 12 noon and stay till about 4 pm.
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.