Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Blasted Landscape-North Afrika Tournament  (Read 275 times)

Antholin

• View Profile
Blasted Landscape-North Afrika Tournament
« on: May 26, 2017, 04:34:50 PM »
100 Points Mid War Tournament, Version 4   

Saturday, July 29th

Black Moon Games, Lebanon, NH

Lists only from the new Desert Rats & Afrika Korps books.

No Fortified Companies.

Starting time: Check in between 1000 and 1030

Round 1: 1030-1245

Lunch/Dress Parade 1245-1330

Round 2: 1330-1600

Round 3: 1615-1815

$10 entry fee

Awards for

1st, 2nd, 3rd (Possibly more, depending on attendance).

Best Painted Company

What better way to get into V4 than to kick off the new edition with a friendly tournament. We will all still be learning the new edition of the game and any challenges that it presents. Inevitably, with a whole new rules addition to the game, parts of the tournament structure and times may change between annoucement and the actual day. Updates and any changes will be reflected here in a timely fashion to keep all players in the know.

Update: Command Cards will be allowed for the Desert Rats and Afrika Korps forces. Fog of War objective cards will not be used.

Please posts any questions or concerns that may arise. Thank you.

Please e-mail all lists to jgimli@gmail.com
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 05:09:47 AM by Antholin »

Antholin

• View Profile
Re: Blasted Landscape-North Afrika Tournament
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 04:58:37 AM »
Hello all, sorry for the long delay between posts, but wanted to touch base with folks as the 29th is fast approaching. Here are some updates.

Participants will need to download a copy of the V4 expanded missions pack with the battle plan chart which will be used during the tournament. This seems to be an efficient way of handling mission selection in the new rules setting.

There will also be official prize support from Battlefront, just waiting to hear back as to any details on the prizes available. I've requested new product related to the North Africa theater, time will tell.

We also have some amazing trophies donated by Jose Anes for the tournament, along with some beautiful objective markers to go with the trophies.

Please post any questions you may have and be sure to send me your army lists when you have them available. See you all on the 29th.

-Jeff

http://www.flamesofwar.com/hobby.aspx?art_id=5507

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 07:49:39 PM »
Thanks for posting the tournament, Jeff. Unfortunately, I will not be joining you on the 29th. I hope that you guys have fun!
"A leader leads by example, not by force."

Antholin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 12:50:32 AM »
Thanks for responding Mike, sorry to hear you can't make it, but hope to catch you at the next one.

Take care,
Jeff