Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Trial by Fire; FoW V4 tournament  (Read 2415 times)

bigchris

• View Profile
Trial by Fire; FoW V4 tournament
« on: June 12, 2017, 05:48:51 PM »
CVG will be hosting it's first version 4 tournament on Saturday June 24th 10am-6pm.  Lists will be version 4 compliant and 1650 points, LW period.  Participants will need to download a copy of the version 4 expanded missions pack with the battle plan chart which will be used during the tournament.  Lists need to be sent in no later than Friday the 23rd. 

1. Chris Kadish, British
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 07:48:08 PM by bigchris »
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

Karl

• View Profile
Re: Trial by Fire; FoW V4 tournament
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 07:45:50 PM »
Late or early war?

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 07:47:30 PM »
Late War
Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining.

JoeLaderoute

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 08:24:27 PM »
Let me clear it up with the wife, not sure if I want to play US or Germans yet.
To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.

JoeLaderoute

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 10:42:40 AM »
Yeah Chris I'll be attending, put me down as Americans only because my Germans aren't painted yet.
To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.

Zach

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 08:13:08 AM »
I won't be able to play in the two afternoon games but I'll come in the morning to watch
Well, it's like this. I was on a hill as a battery commander with six anti-tank guns and the Americans kept sending tanks down this road. Every time they sent a tank, we knocked it out. Finally, we ran out of ammunition and the Americans didn't run out of tanks. And that's it in a nutshell.

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 07:26:18 PM »
1. Chris Kadish, British
2. Joey Laderoute, Americans
3. Mike Cunningham, Germans

Chris, may I borrow a StuG and the three Panthers with the ambush camo scheme? I should be able to assemble everything else I need by then.
"A leader leads by example, not by force."

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 10:40:08 AM »
Chris, may I borrow a StuG and the three Panthers with the ambush camo scheme? I should be able to assemble everything else I need by then.

Sure Mike, No Problem, just shoot me a reminder the day before the tournament so I can make sure I pack them.

JoeLaderoute

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2017, 09:07:29 PM »
Chris sign up my friend Stephen Ackerman, not sure what he's playing yet though.

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2017, 10:13:09 PM »

1. Chris Kadish, British
4. Stephen Ackerman, Army tbd

Michael

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2017, 01:10:39 AM »
Sure Mike, No Problem, just shoot me a reminder the day before the tournament so I can make sure I pack them.

Thanks! Will do.
"A leader leads by example, not by force."

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2017, 11:25:40 AM »
A week to go guys!  Don't forget to sign up!

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 07:55:44 PM »

1. Chris Kadish, British
4. Stephen Ackerman, Army tbd
5. Sean Maloney, Germans

bigchris

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2017, 09:40:24 AM »
We have a new date for the Trial by Fire Tournament.  Saturday, August 26th.  Details are still the same.  LW 1650, 3 rounds, players need to bring a copy of the battleplan chart and missions fropm the downloadable pdf at BF.

1. Chris Kadish, British

JoeLaderoute

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2017, 04:42:49 PM »
Let me see what I have scheduled that day and make sure work can't force me in, they're hiring more managers this week so hopefully I'm off the draft sheet soon.